Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Double Coupons!!

The only time I get excited about shopping is when Harris Teeter runs their Super Doubles week!! I'm so excited that it's starting tomorrow!  

Wednesday, January 5 through Tuesday, January 11, 2011 Harris Teeter will double manufacturer coupons up to $1.98 Face Value!

I love this event. I was hooked the first time I tried it and bought $60 worth of food for around $26! I have to be careful because I can easily be tempted to buy something just because it's 25 or 50 cents or even a dollar. In the past I've enjoyed getting "treats", since this event allows me to buy things I normally would never purchase at full price. Like the carton of Dibs and box of Totino's bagels that I got for 50 cents each one time. This month I think I'm just going to go for the free stuff and things we really need, like cleaning products and pasta.

My favorite resource for composing my Harris Teeter shopping list and spending minimal time doing math in the store is The Deal Scoop's fantastic Google Document compilation of coupon and product match ups, including the final price you'll pay after coupons are doubled.

Lord willing I'll be slowing sorting and matching up coupons this week and will be heading over to Harris Teeter on Monday, my next day off! I'm always sad that I don't have one nearer to me. The nearest one is ten miles away in Ashburn! It's really a terrific store because although its everyday prices are high, its sales are phenomenal for this area! I have a Safeway within easy walking distance of my house, but rarely go there, which is sad. Their everyday prices are laughable and their good sales are rare.

I'll really try to post my shopping trip here next Tuesday and would love hearing from any of you about yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment